What we are doing to keep you safe
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing at SeaCliff Dental has remained the same: our constant commitment to your safety.
As you have undoubtedly seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Additionally, we upgraded filtration in office air circulation, and every half hour to an hour, we wipe down the waiting room and shared spaces with disinfectant.
The primary objective of the COVID-19 Control and Prevention Plan we implement in our office is to minimize your and our team’s exposure to COVID-19. Wherever possible, we apply all necessary work practice controls. Every employee has access to and is required to use personal protective equipment (PPE).
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes, along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. We’ll ask you those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When entering the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer, which we will supply. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and other items that cannot be adequately disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your iPad, reading materials, etc.
- We will manage appointments to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
We value your trust and we look forward to welcoming you in the safest way possible.
The SeaCliff Dental Team